This hand book is for complete beginners to electronic project building. It provides a complete introduction to the practical side of this hobby, including the following topics:-
- Component identification, and buying the right parts.
- Resistor colour codes, capacitor value makings etc.
- Advice on buying the right tools for the job.
- Soldering, with advice on how to produce good joint and avoid "dry" joints.
- Making easy work of the hard wiring, construction methods, including stripboard, custom printed circuit boards, plain matrix board, surface mount boards and wire-wrapping.
- Finishing off and adding panel labels
- Getting problem projects to work, including simple methods of fault-finding.
|ISBN||978 0 85934 392 3|